BoVegas strives to maintain a safe and responsible gambling environment in order to assist those with problematic gambling habits.
Shall the player decide to take a break from the gaming activity, we advise to contact our Customer Support department to have your account disabled.
Shall the player feel that there is a gambling problem occurring, please make sure to contact Customer Support team by any preferred means : email, call, live chat for us to be able to ensure your account is disabled for you and would remain permanently locked.
We have also installed numerous controls to ensure:
- There are no under-18 players
- That you can prevent certain members of your family from gambling
- There are no illegal players
- That our software is fair in the games that we offer
- That we follow a Code of Regulations in administering our games
If you would like to restrict your gaming budget in any way, we may also set up the deposit limit to any account on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Please address to your casino host or to Live Desk your request.
BoVegas Casino reserves the right to exclude any player from our casino who we feel has a gambling problem.
Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino. It is absolutely against the law to gamble if you are under the age of 18.
BoVegas is opposed to gambling by minors, and has taken steps to prevent it.
If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casinos Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with BoVegas, please immediately notify our customer support department.