All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino finance department before
being sent for payment.
Upon making a withdrawal a player will also be required to send in valid identification documents
proving player’s age and address. In the instance, the withdrawal will not be processed for payment
until BoVegas Online Casino has received all requested identification documents. Acceptable
identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- - Copy of ID (back and front in color);
- - Copy of all the credit cards used (back and front in color).
Company requires only first six (6) and last four (4) digits of the card to verify it in the
system with the player’s signature on the back;
- - Photo of the player holding his/her ID close to the face in good
quality and in color;
- - Credit Card Authorization Agreement: (can be found by following the link);
- - Payment Verification Form, filled in with necessary details for the
wire transfer (can be found by following the link);
- - Utility bill (or any other official document, containing player’s
current physical address and full name on it), not older than 3 (three) months.
Note: the Credit Card Authorization Agreement should be provided for each and every card successfully used for transactions with the Casino prior to the withdrawal. The Casino reserves the right to cancel any withdrawal request in case the Player fails to provide any of aforementioned Authorization Agreements.