When you visit Las Vegas for the first time (after the age of twenty-one), the discovery of free drinks at casinos may turn your world upside down. Beer, cocktails or whatever your soul may wish will start flowing as soon as you start playing. Plus, you don’t need to be a high roller to get a free drink. Casinos will supply you with a cocktail even for a penny slot (although don’t forget to tip the bartender!).
Some consider alcohol to be a large part of the best way to socialize. However, you should understand that complimentary drinks are made for you to stay at casinos longer and gamble more money.
But who can refuse a free glass of wine or beer while playing one’s favorite game? This is why we have gathered the safest games to play while drinking at casinos.
Slot Machines and Video Poker are on top of ‘drunk gambling’ games’ list, because they are the simplest — you spin the reel and hope for luck. The main advantage of slots is privacy.
When you are playing any table game — blackjack, baccarat, poker or roulette — like it or not, you will interact with the crowd. You can only imagine the reputation you will gain if your drunken shenanigans negatively impact the game. Plus, to continue the game, you are required to keep placing wagers. Thus, once a hand is finished, you have seconds to think and place a bet, or the dealer will single you out.
Slots and video poker, however, don’t involve dealers, which is why you can take a breather before any spin and drink as much alcohol as you like.
You may say that bingo is rubbish and only your grandma plays. But hear us out – you definitely shouldn’t underestimate this old-school casino game.
Today’s most popular casinos have bingo halls attached to the main space. However, they’re not the halls you might imagine. These expansive rooms, with bright lights and loud music, resemble more of a nightclub than a casino. So, if the casino boasts a place resembling your favorite night spot, why not relax and enjoy free beverages while playing bingo?
The game itself is a surprisingly entertaining way of passing the time. The bingo cards cost a couple of bucks, and you can get more than one at a time to increase your odds of winning. Usually, the round lasts about 20 minutes, and meantime, you can have a shot or chat with your friends…or both!
The game is an ideal choice if you’re feeling tipsy but still up for a game. Pay attention to the caller declaring the numbers, begin filling your card(s) and may luck be with you!
Pai Gow poker is a casino classic and fun game with the most straightforward rules. The aim of the game is to create two poker hands — a two-card hand and a five-card hand. If one of your hands wins and the other loses, it’s a push; if both of your hands lose, you lose.
If we translate this information into numbers, you have a 30 percent chance of winning and a 30 percent chance of losing — no matter what. As for the other 40 percent, it is a push situation. So as you can see, the game is all about pushes!
Since the game consists of pushes bets, you don’t lose a fortune all at once. Thus, Pai Gow poker may be considered a splendid game for drinking while playing. You can spend hours drinking beer at a table, and your bankroll may still be untouched!
Another reason why you should pay attention to Pai Gow poker is the low house edge. Using optimal strategies, the house edge will be merely 2.7%. On top of that, if you forgot the strategies (or simply stuck with your hands), you can show the cards to the dealer, and he/she will help you to set the cards as how the house would do it!
Playing casino games while drinking has become somewhat of a tradition. Like James Bond and the Big Lebowski, players want to feel the energy of a casino party (although always remember why the free drinks policy exists — to make you gamble more).
However, we have a slight hint for you. If you are on your way to a club, make a pit stop at a casino, spin the reel for a quarter and get a free drink! Plus, you can ask for a to-go cup if you haven’t finished your beverage. An easy-breezy lemon squeezy free drink!
Of course, we are not encouraging you to drive or play casino games while wasted. Just remember to drink and gamble responsibly!
Yes, most casinos have a free drinks policy. Once you’ve started playing, you will be offered a free drink straight away. And, you don’t have to be a high roller to get one, beverages are provided even for a penny bet!
The advantage of playing at land-based casinos is that you get free beverages as soon as you start playing. What’s more exciting — is that you can order ANY drink you want, and the bartender will gladly do it for you.
Public drinking is officially allowed in Las Vegas. So as soon as you are done hitting at blackjack, or spinning the reel, you can order a beverage to-go at a casino and enjoy the continuation!
Tommy Goldberg (52) was recently found guilty for punching the screen and damaging a slot machine in Sioux City, Iowa at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Resort. According to The Sioux City Journal, the Woodbury County District Court charged Goldberg with criminal mischief. Goldberg received a prison sentence in Sioux City and was told […]
What do free online slots have in common with caffeine-free coffee and non-alcoholic beer? Well, all these things are mere simulations that make you feel whatever you want to feel, but without any harmful consequences. So what’s so interesting about free slots? We all know that video games might be pretty exciting, especially ones with […]
There’s no doubt that poker is the most thrilling gambling game the world has ever known. Every year, around 40 million regular players over the globe gather round the circuits to play Hold’em, 5-Card Stud, High/Low Chicago, and other varieties of the game. The worldwide poker lover’s fan club is constantly increasing, but not many […]
When it comes to naming the best recreational activities in Atlantic City, New Jersey, probably the only thing that pops into your head is gambling. Originally established as a health resort, Atlantic City today looks more like a tiny version of Las Vegas! You cannot even go five steps without looking at glittering and “invigorating” […]
People usually choose slots in casinos based on different criteria. In this review, we are going to shed light on one important criterion: volatility, or variance. If you know the variance, you may be aware of the risk rate of the game. But beginners often confuse the volatility with the Return to Player rate (RTP). […]
In this article, we’re going to tell you about the ancient game that is itself the origin of many modern games like the children’s game Jacks and casino Craps. Knucklebones is thought to be the first form of dice, although it’s still used for fortune telling and some primitive kinds of gambling. Being originally a […]
People who love to play different games for real money online seldom think about how exactly their favorite games are powered. It’s a bit like with food – we eat, enjoy the taste and the feeling of being satiated, but hardly we bother to think about the people who have helped to bring this food […]
In this article, we are going to explore the best video games with in-built gambling features (except for the phenomenon of loot boxes, considered by many to be another form of gambling). Online gambling has made a step forward and introduced some elements of chance to video games. In-built gambling is not the main subject […]